Saturday, March 8, 2008

Interview and live discussion with Chris Tatevosian, MS sufferer and author of Life Interrupted, It's Not All About Me'

Hello everyone,
I’m going to be interviewed on the radio/internet on the interactive Blog Talk Radio Show, “Winning Life Through Pain” with coach Marla on Tuesday March 25th at 2 PM Eastern Standard Time. The topic: Multiple Sclerosis, a condition from which I have suffered for almost three decades and the resulting stress put on a relationship when life is interrupted by chronic illness. Marla and I will be discussing my book, Life Interrupted, It’s Not About Me, which is my real life story written to help others avoid making the same relationship destroying mistakes that I did. If this book helps just one person or saves one relationship it will have been well worth my literally making my life and open book. It’s not always pretty, but it’s real. So, please join us on Tuesday my 25th at 2 PM EST by clicking the link below.
http://blogtalkradio.com/winninglifethroughpain


On her web site, Coach Marla, the well educated host of “Winning Life through Pain,” her blog radio talk show, speaks with callers dealing with chronic illness of which she knows firsthand with a sweet, caring, bubbly voice and demeanor of a true Christian. In her on words she proclaims:

I'm Marla, your RSD Coach™ I have embraced and have been empowered by RSD (Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy) since 2003. While we all experience RSD a little bit differently, but we all feel pain, isolation, unworthiness, and depression at some point, I know them very well. Using RSD Coaching™ techniques, I will show you how to break free and live your life to the fullest. This is not just for those of us who suffer with RSD (Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy), but also for those of us who suffer with MS, Fibromyalgia and Chronic Pain Syndrome as well, because they all cause a great deal of pain and mental stress.

Amazon.com is donating 5 to 15 percent of each purchase of the book Life Interrupted, It’s Not All About Me made through the MSworld.org link below to the MSworld.org cause.
http://www.msworld.org/html/lifeinterrupted_Tatevosian.htm

No comments: